Customized Google Map Popup using Google Maps API and Webflow CMS

Good afternoon!

My customer is looking to have some animations, images, text and hyperlinks on the popup for each location. We already have the map integrated with Webflow CMS but we need to spruce up the location pin animations and the popup. Here is an example of a reference that the client sent: Screen Recording 2018-06-25... for the popup.

If you are experienced with Google API, Webflow and custom coding, please let us know and we will send you the link.

Thanks!

Hi John,
This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,
I’d be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna

Hello, @904TECHNOLOGY !

Have you tried thirtd-party widgets for your purposes? I’ve experienced this one recently: Google Maps widget for website. Free, advanced and easy-to-use.. I don’t think, it can do exactly what you want, but you should try it out (the demo is on the site). This Map widget allows you to add images to every location. There is also an option “ add custom CSS”, I think, it can be useful for you.

Hope it helps!

i have a question. i read an article about edit google map at www.nerdoma.com and i want to you help me. is it true? ثبت مکان در گوگل مپ

Sorry I actually ended up having to outsource as it was too much from our end :<

hello - need a little help with my Google Map, followed all steps but it is not displaying on my site: this is the read only link

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sportialaw?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=sportialaw&preview=bbfde4d94c19e8ecab2321cfc4ce56a3&workflow=preview

hello - need a little help with my Google Map, followed all steps but it is not displaying on my site: this is the read only link

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sportialaw?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=sportialaw&preview=bbfde4d94c19e8ecab2321cfc4ce56a3&workflow=preview