Customizing Formspree form "Name" attributes in webflow

Hey there,

I’m trying to set up a webflow form to use formspree as the delivery agent. Per their website

They write:
Advanced features:
Form inputs can have specially named name-attributes, which alter functionality. They are all prefixed with an underscore.

The advanced settings are visible after scrolling down a bit to see these options, but I’m having a difficult time figuring out how to implement these advanced settings in webflow.

Is this something I add in to the form settings’ custom attributes area? If so, how do I go about adding a custom coding like that to it? (i.e. what do I need to put where?)

Right now I’ve got it set up like this, which isn’t working upon publishing my site - at least, it’s not behaving in the way I’d like it to, based on the advanced settings on formspree’s site, so I’m assuming I’ve got it set up incorrectly:

03%20PM

53%20PM

Or are these advanced settings something I need to add via a custom embedded code element?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give! :slight_smile:

Nevermind - figured it out. It just needs the code to be embedded in the form. Found info on this post https://discourse.webflow.com/t/any-suggestions-on-replacing-exported-forms-of-webflow-due-to-gdpr/58172/7:

1 Like

Hi,

Like just copy and paste it out of formspree and into an HTML embed block in the form somewhere?

Is that it?

This last step i’ve been finding very confusing