Customizing From an Existing Template - Missing Image Locations

Hello everyone. I have searched through the forum topics and the help sections and I’m just at a standstill. I purchased the Unique Template and have been working backwards to customize as needed.

1. There are a number of background images on an existing slider that I cannot find. I’ve take screen shots of the builder as well as the Navigation, so you can see that nowhere is the actual underlying image.

1. Next is another image that is behind the “section format” which is a slow scroll reveal. I cannot find and replace that image either.

1. This is similar to #1, but there is another slider where I want to replace the images, but they are nowhere to be found.

Would love some help here. I’ve been staring at this for half a day and still can’t figure it out! Thanks!!

D

Public link is here: https://webflow.com/design/pathwrangler?preview=dd9c9dd9c3a1f647e5ff381bfb8eeb74

Background images are not like inline images. To find and set background images, please follow the red arrows in my screenshot:

2 Likes

Aha! Thank you PixelGeek! That did it. Tremendous. I’m still just learning and you saved me several hours of pounding my head against the wall.

Cheers.

… and saved you money from having to buy paint to clean up that wall. :wink:

1 Like

Heh. But it might have made my brain smarter. Trade offs…

:wink:

1 Like