Date filter not working

Hi there,

I’ve created a div on the homepage of our site to show if our botanical garden is open. It’s only closed about four days a year - every other day it’s open from 8 am - 5 pm.

Date%20Shown

This div is linked to a CMS Collection of dates, where each date has a value of either “OPEN TODAY” or “CLOSED TODAY”. The problem is, is that the CMS filter’s feature won’t let me show "today: - it only let’s me input a date range. Here’s what happens when I try to set the date to “today”:

I tried rigging it by filtering by dates “1 date into the future and 1 date into the past,” but for some reason, around 11 pm (here in Los Angeles) the date suddenly changes to either yesterday or tomorrow, respectively, even though I’ve set my site’s timezone to Pacific.

I’m open to other suggestions on how to do this. This is an imperative feature for our botanical garden’s website and I’m not sure why Webflow’s filter option doesn’t let you set date equal to x. Otherwise, everything is working beautifully.

Thanks for the help,

David

Here is my site Read-Only: rsabg.webflow.io, PW: Aliso

1 Like

Hi @dbryant

Could you share your preview link, rather than published link?

Go into dashboard and site settings - click ‘share’ and copy/paste the link here.

That way we can take a look (read-only) at the CMS structure and suggest possibilities/solutions

Thanks

Sure thing:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rsabg?preview=653fe5640ee99dfebd76ba7d14c7d447

Sorry, a bit new to this. Thank you for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.