Delay interaction on slider

I’m using the slider that has content in it. When the slide changes, I want the text to fall into the slider. Luckily slider is an animation. The issue is I have no way to delay it.

I want the text to fall in AFTER the slide has fully transistioned. Currently the slider is easing in at the same time the text is falling. How can i correct this. I can only put a delay AFTER an interaction.

Also, is there a way to make this interaction happen each time. I’ve noticed that this animation only happens the FIRST time a slide loads. I want it to happen each time a new slide appears.

Hi @steelesong, Thanks for the post. Could you share the site read-only link: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University, that will help :smile:
Cheers,
Dave

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/personal-show-me-the-money?preview=a5a187757adabd1f00d330dac093c454

As a note, it may appear I figured out how to achieve this. Not the case. I made it appear so by making the slider transition really fast while making the text fall really slow.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.