Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Delay Slider Animation

hey guys.
i am trying to delay my slider animation so that i can fire an interaction first before the new slide gets shown. is there anyone with a good foundation in javascript who can help me out?

thank you so much!
love,
jaro

Perhaps you could provide more specific details on what you are trying to achieve?

sure. but as i said, its pretty simple. i want to timeout (e.g. 1000ms) the default slider animation to be able to fire a slide out of view interaction before the slider animates to the next slide.

the slide out of view and slide into view interactions should be triggered directly as usual if the timer of the slider reaches its end or if the user interacts with the slider by clicking on an arrow or in the slider nav panel. only the default animation (e.g. slide to next slide) should be timed out.

right now you cannot really see my slide out of view interaction because the default animation comes too fast.

Then you need this

thats a nice workaround. but actually i was looking for a way to do this with the default webflow slider. is anyone aware of a solution for this?