Delete extra column on home page logos

Dear Dave,

How do you delete the 6th column on home page logo design, so that it looks the same as Clinical Services page?
You will notice the Welling… logo is bigger on the clinical services page. Do I need to resize the Welling… on Home page or will removing the 6th column be enough to make Home page look the same as CLinical Services page?

Thank you again for your help.Thank you

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Tat Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling:

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Dave previously help me and he knows what I am referring to. Would it be better if Dave looked at this post. He said he would look put for it.
In his video he highlighted 6 columns at the bottom of home page where logos are. In Clinical services page it was only 5 columns.
I want to make the bottom logos on home page look identical to Home page, At the moment the home page looks different in that Well… logo is smaller.
How do I upload screenshot. I emailed screenshots to Dave previously
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.