Delete the Website link showing the template used

When I copy ad paste my website link in a mobile phone text, it auto shows the template Icon used in the background next to the link. How do I delete this template logo Icon?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Screenshots or your read only link are the best way to get solutions on the forum - however i’m guessing what you mean is the image shown when sharing a link to your website - this might show in other places too, not just on a mobile phone text.

Have a look at your Opengraph settings in the Designer, it’s most likely you need to replace/delete the image:

Also, as a side note if using a template, it’s worth looking through your assets folder and deleting any unused/not needed images or icons to keep the project tidy, and/or to save pages as draft if you are not using them.

Thank you. Looking to see how I can change the menu tab name?

Hi @Doug23

Try going to the page settings on the left - hover over the page in question from the list, then the cog for settings.

Then look at the current SEO settings - i’m guessing they are set to the template - you can edit these:

(Title Tag should do the trick)

If no joy - share your read-only and we can take a deeper look

How do I change a website layout menu tab? It still shows the webflow template and Icon that was used.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Doug23

Try going to the page settings on the left - hover over the page in question from the list, then the cog for settings.

Then look at the current SEO settings - i’m guessing they are set to the template - you can edit these:

(Title Tag should do the trick)

SEO Title & Meta Description | Webflow University
Learn how to set SEO meta title and description for each page on your website.

If no joy - share your read-only and we can take a deeper look

Hi StuM,
Yes this works thank you!

However how do I change the little logo icon in the tab as well?

That’s called a Favicon - you’ll need to go into the dashboard - site settings to change that:

:slightly_smiling_face:

It works thank you StuM!

Hi everyone.
I have the same problems that are mention here.

I already change my SEO setting, change the image to be showed, my flavicon and webclip but even when saved the changes aren’t made to my published site.

When I share the link to my website, the information defined in the template used continues to appear.

I have the free plan, I don’t know if that’s why.

Please help me.