Deleted Blog Posts still appearing on site

Hi, as you can see at the link: https://www.deevio.ai/blog the top two blog posts are duplicated. However only one of them was showing up in my CMS collection “blog posts”. I thought I would just delete it and start again from scratch, but now I have no trace of this blog post in the CMS and TWO copies of it posted on the live blog. How do I find these blogs in the CMS and delete one/delete both so I can repost from scratch?

Any help v. appreciated!

Welcome to the forum @onjuli! Have you published your site since deleting the post? If you did, could you share your read-only link so we can take a look at what’s going on? This is how to do that Share a read-only link | Webflow University

@onjuli yes, every time you make a change to your website you should publish it again. That’s the only way for the changes to show up on your live site. There’s no unpublishing, unless you deleted your website, don’t do that!

This is where you should click to publish the changes in the designer

There’s a button in the editor as well.

it worked! what an obvious answer that I never would have worked out haha, thank you for taking the time to explain! this was really helpful.

@onjuli haha, no problem, that’s what we’re here for :slight_smile: