Deleting snippets?

hey
how to delete a code snippet that has been added to my website by a third partie tool?
in my case its the “manychat” snippet that is still on my websites code, even after i disable the tool in their admin section…

thanks

Custom code can exist in three places. Here is a reference to them.

yes i know, thank you, but my question was: how to delete custome code that wasnt added by myself, but by a third partie tool and so its now in my code and i cant enter it…

@danyalxy - Either you are loading the code yourself, or you are loading something like Google Tag Manager that is injecting scripts on your behalf.

The only other possibility is the code injected is from your browser via an extension.

Thats it.

hm look i try to explain it again… i installed the live chat software from “manychat” via their platform. i connected my webflow-website to their application and they automatically added some a code-snippet on my site, so that the chat-widget appears…

now i want to delete this app again AND delete all their code from my site…they told me to delete the “many-chat-snippet”…

so you mean this is not possible? :thinking:

The part where you share your read-only link and published link is what would make it possible for you to get help since you have not found a solution on your own. Sharing your site links is in this topic guidelines. Without it…