First post here. I’m about ready to launch my site, currently in testing mode, however the delivery fee appears up to 4 times in the checkout for some reason, so I’ve come here for some clarity on why this may be happening.
Here’s a screenshot of the problem.
This also happens when I’m applying the discount code to a product. Here’s a screen recording of this.
The only thing I’ve changed in the checkout page is renaming street address 1 to phone number (we need people’s phone numbers for delivery), and street address 2 as regular address. I also added an “additional info” container and hid the telephone number and checkbox because I couldn’t delete them and they didn’t fit with the flow of the checkout…
Please let me know how I can fix this problem, I’ve also included the read-only link.
Thank you so much!
Here is my site Read-Only: