Design GUI Freezing

I have Canary installed and will test tomorrow.

Seems to be running much better with Canary.

Same issue but now even worse

Tested with Canary

For everyone experiencing this issue, can you please let us know if you have the Webflow color picker extension installed?

Not me, I did not even know that was a thing!

I do not have the color picker installed. For me, it seems to be related to Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit).

Been using Canary all day without issues and Iā€™m using the same project that had issues earlier.

No Color Picker. No Adobe Type Kit.

Our dev systems are always clean. No extensions.

@Revolution A follow up question since you mentioned youā€™re also seeing issues on Chrome Canary - how many DOM nodes and styles does your site have? Is it in the multiple thousands?

not even close.

Some of my projects are largeā€¦ but this one is test / throw-away project
to see if I can accomplish a specific task. Itā€™s very small.

http://quick.as/QZAqT71pR

Same issue, iMac Yosemite, Chrome, etc. I noticed that it locks up after I switch to another tab or program and then return to it. If I stay on that tab, it seems to be OK so far.

1 Like

@With_the_band Can you confirm whether youā€™re using Chrome 45.0.2454.85? Thanks!

Yesā€¦Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)

Copied directly from my browser to ensure accuracy.

Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit) for me. OSX Yosemite.

Yes I have it installed in the browser

Same for me. It only happens in Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit) when I switch tabs, apps, or to another desktop on my Mac.

This started for me as well. I am running Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit). It will work fine until I toggle browser tabs. Has been doing it for about a week now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.