Designer crashes when pasting elements

Anyone noticing this too?

It’s on multiple sites (all i tested) in my account.

Quick support is appreciated as i can’t really continue my work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here! Instant crash - even when pasting a simple element. I also tested it on a different project in my account - as well as on a different OS (Mac → Windows).

This is also halting my work…

Uff… So this seems not to be a random issue and the webflow team will be aware of it. Let’s hope its just a matter of time untill its fixed.

:thinking:

Hello,

This is Riley from the support team. :smile:

We are aware of this bug and currently working on pushing out a solution of a fix. I’ll keep everyone updated in here in regards to the progress of it.

Thank you so much for your patience, and let me know if you have any other questions.

My best,
Riley

6 Likes

Thank you for the info :yum:

Same here!
It’s SOOO interrupting my workflow. :weary:

@RileyJones thanks for working on this!

No problem!

We definitely feel the pain as it affects our workflows as well. :smile:

I’m staying close to the progress of this as we make sure we know exactly how to implement the best fix for this as soon as possible.

Stay tuned.

Current Workaround
Duplicating items through the context menu:
Shared with CloudApp

Hey hey hey,

Just want to update everyone that we are pushing out a fix and should be live in the next 30 minutes to an hour.

Thank you all for your patience! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Stephanie here with Webflow!

Thanks again for your patience as we resolved this issue. If you refresh your page you should see this reflected. If it is still not working after the page refresh please let us know!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.