Designer freezes when setting Background gradient

@AnnaKelian sorry to bother again. but now the gradient background is broken (prhaps it was broken before too?). It’s displaying the same freezing behavior. Perhaps it has something to do with the floating modal box that display this settings?

I added a background gradient to a text field, added a third color, changed the opacity of one of them and BAAM, frozen :confused:

Same project as before.

[EDIT] The only thing that still works is the W button (up, left) to go to the dashboard. Everything else is unclickable.

@Excess

Thanks for letting us know about this other weird issue.

I tried to reproduce this on my end but was unable to. Can you please send me screenshots/recordings of the behavior you’re describing?

Can you also please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance!

I’ve also had the Webflow designer freezing quite a bit lately. The most noticeable, consistent bug is trying to move the background image by clicking the arrow and dragging. Or even just clicking any options sometimes, it freezes and I have to reload.

Today I am having another consistent issue while trying to select a link block on my mobile nav that’s only visible on the smallest 2 screen widths.

HI @outerwhitespace

We had an issue that affected bg image positioning last week, but we pushed a fix for this:

Can you please retest to check if it has been resolved on your end? Regarding your other issue, what site is this occurring on? Can you share your read only link?

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.