Designer Profiles - Ideas

Hi,

So I love the designer profiles section of the dashboard but had two thoughts for improvement:

1. Company Profiles - The ability to create company profiles in the designer section and then for designers to be members of those companies. This could be a feature available to organisation plans or (ideally) anyone - as many freelancers don’t have organisation accounts but it would allow them to differentiate between company sites and personal projects.

2. Folders - to sort projects into

Arthur

4 Likes

Yes and yes!

Rather, or along to company profiles, we’ve been asking for group projects, like Behance has. Ability to effect several designers as the author of 1 project. Also the ability to showcase a project you’re not allowed to host anymore because you handed it over to your client.

2 Likes

Yes that would be perfect. I have so many projects I have handed off to clients which I would like to showcase.

I made this that you can clone, if it’s any help

1 Like

Lol no I meant sites that I transferred to clients I would like to be able to display on my own page :smile:

Great suggestions! Will see what we can do to improve this area of our dashboard in the ways you mentioned above

4 Likes

Yes, it’s meant to host your project description and screenshots actually, with a demo of the responsive aspects.

1 Like