Designing For Mobile-Landscape - Possible or Not So Much?

Hello to everyone,

Basically, I am making a new website, which is almost finished. The problem I have is with the mobile landscape in the designer not representing what the actual height of the device is and respectively the website on the mobile device looks awful - try it for yourself. How can I fix that? How do you manage to design for mobile landscape?

Looking forward for your replies,
Thank you a lot,
Nikola Stoykov

P.S. My Read-Only Link is at the bottom of this message.

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bignsmallkids?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bignsmallkids&preview=f3315b78cbf3852e1987834bddb2e178&mode=preview

Hello!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Thanks so much for posting about this and after looking at your preview link, I can see the issue you’re talking about with landscape mobile.

I made a video that I think will be helpful in trying to solve this problem. You can view it on Loom:

This video I provided has a transcript which you can access by hovering over the video and selecting “Transcript Beta.” You can also enable closed captions by selecting the “CC” option in the video controls.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope this helped!! :webflow_heart:

1 Like

HI Ben!

Thank you so much man! It worked! I have set it to height:auto on all sections with padding-top and bottom: 60px, but on the section-contact, I have 1 container with 2 containers inside (1 for the contact info and the other for the map). If I set the height to auto, the map dissapers. How can I tackle that issue?

Best Regards,
Nikola Stoykov