Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Desperately need help with this simple issue

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/responsive-text?preview=1e2803f01954e9a6ed74207719a8df0d

(link to live site - http://responsive-text.webflow.io/)

In this project I have some links near the bottom under the headings Site and Social.

I want them to be aligned at the top so that the SITE and SOCIAL headers are level with each other.

I'm certain this is a simple issue to fix but I JUST CANT DO IT tired_face

Please if there is any one that can help me with this I would really, really appreciate it.

Thanks

There are a couple ways to do this. You seem to have an empty column to the left of these links. Are you planning to put something there or was this just a method to try and push the social links to the right?

Hi @mbrannon47 thanks for looking at this for me.

Yes I am going to be putting some embed code into the left column. I want that first column to be just beyond the middle of the page but I haven't styled it in anyway yet as I want to get the links issue sorted before I move on.

Hi

The easiest way to line up your 'site' and 'social' heading columns is to just add an additional 2 columns within the 'links-block' div in the current column 2.

Then put the 'site-links' div for the Site column in the first of these columns and the 'site-links' div for the Social column in the second of these columns.

Hope that helps!

Hi @DanUK1 - thanks for looking at this for me.

I followed your instructions and now it looks better.

Now the layout of column 2 look like this:-

Do I really need to have "links-block" containing all the other stuff? I'm not a coder at all so I get confused as to how structure these "layers" and what is not necessary etc...

Hi
I took a look and it seems you have already cleaned it up smile

@DanUK1 yeah. Was that the right thing to do?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.