Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Detect IE browsers > Link to page that displays message > Works in Custom Code on page - but not in Project Settings Custom Code?

Detect IE browsers > Redirect to page that displays message > Javascript works in Custom Code on page - but not in Project Settings Custom Code?

So the following Javascript works great in a specific Webflow page’s “Custom Code” in the “Before tag” area.
(Photo below shows code in this location)

But if you put the code in the “Project Settings” “Custom Code” “Head Code” area it tries to pull up the page but just hangs or is cycling? Just shows a white page. In this screen capture video you can see the www blink, if you look close..

If you put the code in “Project Settings” “Custom Code” “Footer Code” area it works, but makes the page look like it is refreshing about every 2 seconds. In this screen capture video you can see the page appear to be refreshing.

Just as in the paragraph directly above I also tried putting a “return true;” at the end of the script, but it stops the code from even trying to redirect to the other webpage?

I’d like to put the code in the “Project Settings” “Custom Code” area so I don’t have to put it on each page. Any ideas?

Thanks for any assistance.

1 Like