Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Did Webflow just change endpoints for E-Commerce products?

Hi,

I was having a small API integration, which was archiving products with 0 stock from the website. All of sudden yesterday it broke with
" [403] ForbiddenError: User is not authorized to perform this action: Cannot complete operation for the ecommerce collection [SKUs] with this endpoint."

After troubleshooting I see that now the endpoint to update products is different from what I was using before:
https://developers.webflow.com/#update-product

Previously it was based on “collections” endpoint.

The change seems to be going in the right direction, but I could find 0 info about endpoint change in the Change Log or for that matter anywhere…

Is Webflow announcing anywhere changes to API or just throwing them to Production? It is hard to think to build serious feature if things stop working all of sudden :wink:

Yeah! this is an awesome update! I was sniffing around in the api wondering how they had got shippo cranking and there it was. The changelog says the update was in March 2020. There have been no emails or posts on this at all. Must be a soft :crossed_fingers: release . My specialty too :+1: