Different browser, different look

Hi,

I am using the Chrome browser for webflow. The design of my site looks fine when I open up the live site in Chrome. See screen shot:

But when I open up the live site in Firefox, the second button is not in the right place and there is a white space under the 2nd picture. See screen shot:

Not sure how to fix this since it shows fine in one browser and it doesn’t in another. Does anyone have any ideas?

You can view the read-only version here: Webflow - GS Market Media

gsmarketmedia.com is the site.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey @ggsalazar

Try this

And this

1 Like

Hi @zbrah,

Thanks for this!

Unfortunately both methods didn’t work. The problem only seems to be on Firefox. It works fine on Chrome and Safari. Do you think it has something to do with that “learn more” button on the left?

It sill looks like this:

Thanks, again.

Hi @ggsalazar,

wow, your images are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. >3mb.
Do you really need a height of 2520px when your image only needs 250px … mhh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For your problem:
As for your other problems … What do you expect, when you give your H1 a margin of -230px :open_mouth:
Here is what you do:

1. Get rid of the margin-top !

.heading-3 {
    /margin-top: -230px;/
    padding-top: 20px;
    font-family: Oswald, sans-serif;
    font-weight: 400;
    text-align: right;
    }

2. Get rid of the padding-top and add height:250px;!

.websites-left-box {
/*! padding-top: 250px; */
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(270deg, #7989ff, #7989ff);
background-image: linear-gradient(180deg, #7989ff, #7989ff);
height:250px;
}

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi @Karl-Heinrich,

Thanks for this! It worked.

Haha rookie mistake thanks to my minimal coding experience and this being my first webflow site.

I’m going to adjust the picture sizes as well.

Appreciate the help @Karl-Heinrich and @zbrah. I’m sure it won’t be the last issue I have as I build this site.

1 Like

You’re welcome @ggsalazar :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, stay on it and you’ll get better day by day.

Could you please select my post as solution so others can see that this issue is already resolved?
Thank you :wink:

Best,
Karl-Heinrich

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.