Digital Products

Any idea on roughly when this will be available, the amount of clients I have which want to move to Webflow but can because of the lack of support is silly. Don’t need exact date just this quarter is enough.

I agree! Waiting for this to drop as well.

I think we all are! :slight_smile: . I’m selling digital products (at least, the business is my mum’s, I do the tech) through Etsy at the moment. We’re either going with EJunkie or Chec to set up a webflow shop. Hopefully modify this Shopify Integration | Webflow University tutorial so we’re able to use the cms.

@bennraistrick @Noah-R @sarahfrison

Foxy allows you to sell digital products (and any other type of product) in Webflow with no programming experience required: Webflow | Foxy.io + Digital Products | Foxy.io

Feel free to reach out and we can help you get started. For what it’s worth, I was a long-time E-junkie user until I found Foxy. That was 10+ years ago (before I became a full-time team member).

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks! I had most of our shop setup with Foxy but the way you handle VAT was, I think, what made me look for another option. You can’t have VAT included in the price yet, right?

Hi @sarahfrison.
I’m confirming with the team on that. Will reply asap.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @sarahfrison.
Thank you for your patience. We plan to add support for tax inclusive pricing this year.

If you don’t need to have the included tax amount be displayed anywhere - you can simply set your product prices to be tax inclusive in Webflow, and turn off any taxes you have configured for your Foxy store. That will get you configured with all prices already including taxes, from the products to the order total.

Hope this helps some. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

We know of foxy cart but to implement, then have to revert to webflow once they update would be too much work to implement. It’s a great system though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @bennraistrick.
Thank you for your feedback. If the Foxy setup works, there’d be no reason to switch, right? Also, a Foxy + Webflow setup is less expensive (and more powerful) than a Webflow Ecommerce plan. Thoughts? To be clear, we love Webflow!

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi it might be less expensive on the surface, however there are more considerations. Like feature integrations with webflow releases, like collection integration with product data, grid being released for collections soon (which also means products), not having to manage 2 systems (primary reason).

I understand that foxy right now has way more features, but the rate at which webflow is releasing updates it won’t be long before they’re on par.

For the most part we have already started the process for all of our clients to use webflow ecommerce, the digital side is for our internal agencies product. it might be something we consider but managing 2 systems is the biggest issue.

Hi @bennraistrick.
Fair enough. We’ll be here to help if anything changes.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks Josh appreciate it.

I agree! Waiting for this to drop as well.