Disable Landscape Mobile

Hi Guys,

I’m not sure if this is possible but it would be great to know if there is a way to disable the landscape mobile view?

I just want to test it as a few projects I am working on will look much better as a vertical type native app.

Thanks
Chris

1 Like

Chris, not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish, but you cannot disable the landscape phone view currently. You can style your page though with vertically based elements so that the site looks as you want… Without really knowing the design you are trying to achieve in detail, it is hard to say, but you should be able to come up with a nice UI using Webflow at the different views. If you need to set some element to flow differently on the page on mobile, then you can style your mobile views at each viewport resolution to get your desired look.

Hello @cyberdave, I have a similar problem. I simply need to disable a mobile view. Why? I need more space on the screen, not just big one button pages (mostly on fullHD phones anyway) :confused:

Is there any easier way to disable mobile view? :smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jarda,

Thanks, there is not currently a way to disable mobile viewports, but you can style your design using a fixed width in Desktop mode on your site elements, the fixed width will also be present on mobile views. ​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know, cheers, Dave