Discount Code workaround

I note that Webflow currently is working on a discount code function but has anyone thought of a simplistic workaround solution in implementing discounts?

thank you

Hey @lunaplay — welcome to the Webflow Forums! :confetti_ball:

Unfortunately, I don’t think there are any workarounds to adding a discount code for customers at the moment, but if I can recommend an alternate e-commerce solution (if you’re not too far into building out your website) — foxy.io is an incredible tool for most use cases with a great team behind them. They allow you to create discount codes within their system and set your own restrictions with them, such as number of uses total, number of uses per customer, restrictions by product code, and so on.

Plus, best of all — their solution works with Webflow so you can still design the website exactly as you want.

Tagging Josh (@foxy) — he’s a team member there and super helpful from start to finish.

1 Like

@mattvaru Thank you for the mention.

@lunaplay You can learn more about our seamless integration with Webflow here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you get started, put together a proof of concept, hop on a phone call, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @lunaplay, I’ve just wrote a tutorial about that :

Hi @foxy

I’m trying to build a site where I can book a pass to a climbing wall, but the first purchase is free.
Is this something that is achievable?

Hi @mrk.
Yes, this should be possible with Foxy + Webflow. We’ll be responding to your email shortly.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like