Display Hubspot blog on Webflow site

Hi,

I have a client who is looking to add a blog to the site I’m building for them. They would like to run the blog via Hubspot, we already integrate all forms this way.

My initial concern was styling but after a bit of searching, my greater concern is if this is even possible? I can’t seem to find any documentation which talks about this particular topic.

Has anyone else done this and if so, how did you implement.

I imagine I could just create a new collection for blogs which displays an embed element for the blog post code snippet, but this won’t solve a blog landing with article previews.

Any advice, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve.

Hi Steve, I was just researching the same question, were you able to find a solution here?

Thanks
Kirk

Hi Kirk,

I did not, we ended up just running the blog through Webflow and having any associated CTAs within each post trigger a specific hubspot form.

Sorry I can’t be more help. Good luck!

No probs, thanks Steve

I was hoping someone had figured out how to do this! I’m going to be building a site for a client in Webflow. They’re just getting started with Hubspot, which I’m helping them set up. The blog analytics are really good in Hubspot and I’m not clear on what you can trakh in Hubspot with a Webflow blog… How has it been going for you @Ginger_Ink? and what solution did you end up using @Kirk224 ?