Disqus in CMS not showing

Hi, I followed the instruction to installed Disqus on my webflow.

I change the ‘this.page.url’ and this.page.identifier’ based on my own url. I also changed my div block name to ‘disqus_thread’.

Lastly, I added

to my the page setting (Before body tag). I also tried adding this to the body tag in my Footer Code under Project Setting.

I have already done everything that disqus asked me to do. However, the disqus comment section is still not showing up. Could you please help? Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Heyo!

I use this on my site, in the custom code on the page settings. Yours isn’t being rendered because the script is being run inline. My code snippet waits until the page is ready before the script is fired off :slight_smile:

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
var d = document, s = d.createElement('script');
s.src = 'https://SHORTNAME.disqus.com/embed.js';
s.setAttribute('data-timestamp', +new Date());
(d.head || d.body).appendChild(s);
});
</script>

Then I use the
<div id="disqus_thread"></div>
in an embed on the page itself where you want it to be. Works for me!

Sorry I do not understand where I can put my code at. Is it after the code that I screenshot, or do i replace my code with your suggested code?

Just put the script into the page custom code section (under page settings), then insert a div with the id “disqus_thread” wherever you want the disqus field to be.

Hi ya, thank you so much for your help! It works now!! However, my REACTION function is not appearing :frowning: