div w-nav-overlay

Hello, tell me what I’m doing wrong? I create a menu through navbar, configure animation fullscreen menu, after opening and closing the menu the whole site is blocked div w-nav-overlay and I can not press anything else

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Can you share your read only link please?

Sorry I didn’t think of it right away

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kirillbigich?utm_source=kirillbigich&preview=21f9e97577631a12c4ce9c3d94f14b41

Hi @kirillbigich,

After looking through your site, make sure in your interactions that your hide/show option is linked to your opacity. When you don’t, you will get that issue, the way you have it setup.

Basically change it from after previous to with previous and you should be good.

Hello WebDev_Brandon, that would not do this div does not disappear((( I am from Russia… can I something not correctly understand in your words? opacity and show/hide are set to the full page menu item. Interactions are set up correctly like

Hi, @kirillbigich!

Thanks so much for reporting this! This is a known issue when using animations with the built in navbar. The team is investigating this issue.

I can’t provide a timeline for when a fix will be available, but someone from the team will reach back out here as soon as we know more.

In the meantime, if you build this without using the Webflow Navbar the animation should work as expected. I know this isn’t ideal, but it should help you keep moving forward with your project. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you very much for your reply! rileyrichter I solved this problem with a custom menu from div, but when I configure the function of closing the menu at anchor, it closes,but to open the menu again you need to click 2 times on the menu icon((( since the animation with two clicks is not finalized until the end. This makes it a little difficult to work

Oh while writing this the idea came to replace the icon in the full screen menu is the same in the same place, and on each of the buttons to hang the animation 1 click))) and now everything works fine

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.