Do I need to learn html/css to better use webflow or can I start immediately with javascript

I’m going to work with Webflow in the next couple months. I never actually developed websites through html/css only via wordpress or other similar sites. As I need to create for some custom stuff logic backend I just need javascript I think but would you recommand to me maybe to learn html/css before or is javascript enough?

I already learned C and little Java in university and I’m doing these projects aswell to get more practical experience.

Webflow has no support for backend stuff.

See http://forum.webflow.com/t/list-known-limitations-on-webflow/23610?u=samliew

As for custom code, see Custom code in head and body tags - Webflow University Documentation

Hi @Richie Welcome to the community! :smiley:

That is a good question. When learning Webflow, you’ll still need to know the basics about HTML & CSS, but it’s very to learn. Here is a great place to get started:

I hope this helps. If not, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.