Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Does anyone use Surreal CMS?

I have narrowing down a few CMS platforms and wondering how many of you use Surreal with your Webflow projects. I would like to hear from you guys. Tell me what you like and what you don't like and if you have another CMS like Tidy or Pagelime to compare it to, I would love to hear about that too.

Thanks in advance. This info will really help me make a decision. smile

Hey I use surreal and perch I love both of them but they both have different uses.

Perch :
It's been around for forever it seems so it's very mature with great documentation. There is a tiny learning curve though.

Surreal:
I usually use surreal for a micro site or If I have a client that is more of a visual learning and not very tech savvy but it's still a very powerful tool and super easy to link up with Webflow.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions .

Thanks David. I was beginning to wonder if anyone would reply. I wish webflow would add one here. I really don't want to have to pay for two hosting accounts and a hosted CMS.

Then surreal is your best bet pricing wise or cloud cannon

Well, I wish that Surreal was priced more competitively. For example, with Pagelime you can have up to 50 sites for $19 a month. But with Surreal it is $40.

Cloud Cannon is $9 per site but that includes hosting. The costs are going to add up significantly as I do more websites with Cloud, so unless I stick to their free option, I'm afraid that will be too much to invest. I have to make a little bit of a profit and keep my clients' cost down too.

Have you tried out Pagelime? If so, what do you think?