Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Does this type of typographic design have a name?


I’m wondering if this type of text graphic style has a name. I want to search for more similar ideas but without a type or genre I’m having trouble finding any examples. Thanks =)



Tags for those are: lettering, typography, ink


More specifically, these are generally referred to as “lockups”:

The term comes from letterpress, as explained at the end of the article.


Quick google search of typography lockups and I’m finding the inspiration I was looking for. Thanks guys!


Wow today I learn… never ever heard of that term…