Domain blacklisted

Hi all! Not sure if this is the right area for this, or if this is even a Webflow issue, but just had a client email about their custom domain on Webflow being blacklisted (the non-www address resolving/mapping to the Webflow 75.2.70.75 IP address).

Seems the IP address 75.2.70.75 (a Webflow IP address) is now listed on the SORBS DUHL blacklist? I don’t know much about these things, but curious if anyone else is experiencing this with their custom domains if resolved to this same IP?

If so, any recommendations on how to handle? Reached out to support but want to try to resolve ASAP as the client relies heavily on their email marketing and it’s likely all their messages will now start being spam filtered due to this issue.

I’ve checked all of the other websites I have hosted with clients through Webflow, but so far this is the only one. However, it is also the only one where I couldn’t use the root domain as the primary (required to use “www.” as the primary per domain host limitations).

Appreciate any help or recommendations!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Johnathan,

Gmail, Yahoo & Microsoft (from my understanding) weigh domain reputation & ip reputation dynamically.

There are various reasons for spam filtering, especially with gmail:

• Do you have a SPF record?
  • Do you have a DKIM key? (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)
  • Does the email content trip common spam filters? (https://www.mail-tester.com/)
  • Is the sending domain new (less than 1 year old)?

If a business heavily relies on email marketing, they should not be using a common web host. It is best to use a dedicated service like mailchimp.

Feel free to message me with details like the domain and a sample of a marketing email. I will have a quick look over it and make a suggestion.

If it is a complex problem, I do offer guaranteed resolution services. However, in my experience it is usually simple errors.

Kind Regards,

@jonathanharing
I actually have the same issue with IP address 75.2.70.75 is listed on the SORBS DUHL blacklist

Have you resolved it?

Hi, @jordancp!

I don’t understand anything you mention (SPF, DKIM key etc…)
Can you help me with that?

Thank you!