Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Donations via Ecommerce Platform?

Howdy. Considering eCommerce is coming (hopefully soon) and online payments, is there any plans to integrate online giving, for sites that accept donations? Such as charities and churches.

Yep, this would be a great feature. It would be super useful if a user could enter a custom payment amount for any “product”(aka, donations, “pay what you want”, etc.) as an alternative to a set price. Also an option to just donate and set a recurring donation.

Yes! This would be so great. I am also looking for this. Especially with donations it is so important to make donating quick and easy. I don’t like the fact that with other payment services you can use with webflow, the user gets redirected to a different url. (e.g.: mysite.foxycart.com). It’s nice that you can put your own logo there… but i think trust is a huge thing when donating money. So its important that you stay on your own site all the way true the process…

Can somebody from @webflow maybe give an idea if a simple donation system would be possible with the new ecommerce platform?

:wave:
Thanks for sharing this idea! I think case with charities is quite interesting. In the planned things in our Ecommerce roadmap (check footer here -> https://webflow.com/ecommerce) is a possibility to sell digital products, what will probably give some freedom for case with charities web sites