“Drive/scroll by” animation window

Hi there, I’m a new user and I’ve been playing around with the interactions a lot. I’m working on the landing page of my website and I want to have an interaction that reacts as you scroll. So basically there will be an all white page and one word showing, ex. “Greetings.” I want the user to be able to scroll down the page (the heading/word would be pinned in place) and as the page is scrolled down different words appear and take the place of the current word. Vice versa as you scroll up. Kind of like a carousel of text that you can scroll in/out of view. Hopefully that makes sense?

I’ve managed to get the first word to scroll in/out of view using the page scroll interaction and opacity, but I’m having trouble getting the words that come after to behave how I want them to. I tried having them scroll into view using move/opacity but I can’t quite get it. If anyone has any tips or tricks it would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Can you share your live-preview mode ? Things would be easier for us to help you!