Drop down field in form not displaying the default text or taking on the style of the other form fields

Hi @shedlightphotography Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/shedlightcinema?preview=3aefdbfbaadc27c2d740b27c206dfdec

I have been using Google Chrome, the latest version. But when testing the site on Microsoft Edge, I get the same thing

try removing your top and bottom padding:
CloudApp

1 Like

Dropdown fields are styled by your OS/browser by defaults. You can change the size and the font/font-size, but not the colors.

1 Like

that did it! thank you!

You should be able to style the dropdown background colour using a solid gradient instead of just using background colour.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.