Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Drop down menu start open

since the drop down menu can be used off the menu, so it can be used for other functions, as a sort of FAQ (clicks and opens the question), but it would be nice to have an option to start opened.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I tried and couldn't. I don't get why you'd need this to be open... to close it later? Use divs and interactions preferably.

exactly, to be able to close later, or start with only one open and close when the other open.

Whith Interactive work.

I think what you are looking for is referred to as an accordion. Here is the jQuery description of one. ( http://jqueryui.com/accordion/) I don't know how you would achieve this in webflow. Maybe just embed the jQuery one.

Ok, accordeon. Possible to do this in Weblfow, you would need as much interactions as you've got tabs.

A structure like this:

div.tab1
div.drop1
div.tab2
div.drop2
div.tab3
div.drop3

Interaction on each of the .tab. Trigger on click makes the .drop of the tab go from height:0 to height:auto or 100% AND the two other .drop go height:0, with a 300ms transition with ease.

the problem with webflow is that closing a tab, you will need to click 2x to open again, one to for the second click (close) and one for the first (open) ....
=(