Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Drop down menu with interactions in it

Hello, I want to crate the same drop down menu. Would be cool if anyone could help! :blush:

Was trying to do it with interactions but failed…

----------

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Seems to me like the hamburger button (most likely a lottie animation) is simply revealing the dropdown menu in the form of a “move” interaction from the top of the screen down, with slide-up interactions for each nav element.

Hey, thank you for your answer! My problem is when I try to make a interaction in the nav menu it is not showing up at all…

@Felix_O Have you looked here? Or what is your issue?

I have the hamburger button allready.

My problem is how I can make those smooth text animations. When I make a slide in interaction (scroll in to view) it is not doing anything inside the nav menu. Wherase outside the nav menu it works fine. So how can I do interactions inside the nav menu?

@Felix_O I not sure if I’m understanding you right. But I would do this with a “Mouse click” interaction on your hamburger button.

I just want the “text interaction” not the “hamburger interaction”

I know.

• create a “Mouse click” interaction on your “hamburger”
  • set “On first click” than “Start an animation”
  • create a new “Timed animation”
  • select your “text link” and press “+”
  • make “text interaction” the way you like
1 Like

You are the best!! :slight_smile: Thank you it worked!

Is it possible to do a slide in interaction? Because it normaly works only on scroll into view…

Thx. Your welcome! Unfortunately you can’t use the prebuilt “Slide”. Make your own and play with move, easing and opacity

Okay will try it! And one more thing do you see on the bottom the bounce of the menu? How can I do that? I know I can set it up in the navbar settings but when I apply “easin-out-back” on the top you can see when it makes the bounce the background of the page.

You can use the same method:

• create a “Mouse click” interaction on your “hamburger”
  • set “On first click” than “Start an animation”
  • create a new “Timed animation”
  • select your “nav menu” and press “+”
  • select “size” and “easing” “bounce”
  • set “height” to “80%”