Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Dropdown Hover-Over

Curious, is there a way to keep the dropdown toggle in the "hover" state when moving down the links on a dropdown?

Like this: but only when you have moved away from it down the links.

When i move away this is what i get:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I'd like the top drowntown background to remain all yellow even when hovering over the dropdown links.

Hey @seank You'll also have to style the Drop Toggle "Open" class as background yellow. Let me know if that's what you're after.

@DigtalCrusader Hey man thanks... But I also have that styled as well. But when I leave it to hover-over a link it goes back to the default green. I want it to remain yellow even when hovering over the drop-down links.

Share Link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/programsmyunion?preview=ad1b6fa406ad69b2b6ec3050cd0cd7fd

** I Have custom CSS styles for the hover-over.

I figured it out. No need for custom CSS as we have an option to "open on hover" now under the drop-down settings.

Just curious, has anybody in this thread figured out how to have the menu open smoothly when hovering AND be able to click the items? I put in some interaction to have the menu roll out smoothly, but then when I try to click an item and thus move away from the scrolldown link, the menu rolls down.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.