Dropdown List bound to navbar container

Hi everyone!

I’m having an issue with the dropdown lists not showing past the navbar. I have dropdowns set to on hover to show the list of links. The hover is working fine and I understand how to style said list making sure that you have the Open class active.

What I can’t figure out is when I hover over the dropdown, the list shows but only to the base of the navbar. If I put padding on the navbar then the entire list shows. I first thought it was a z-index issue but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Then I thought it was an overflow issue but that doesn’t seem to be the case either. I have tried to put the container in the header, body, and navbar as a parent but that doesn’t change anything.

Has anyone else run into this issue/ help me get unstuck? Thanks so much in advance.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/flyalerion-full?preview=d5fa6f2f2ab3d4df4ccd23eaadb86c0e
(how to access public share link)

Right now your navbar is set to overflow: scroll. You can fix the issue by setting it to overflow:visible!

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

HA!

That was it… What a super easy fix. It always seems like the ones right under our nose take a second pair of eyes. Big S/O to you @Hamilton Thanks!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.