Dropdown menu links not working after popup closes

All,

I have a modal wrapper with a popup for my website. I had a previous issue were menu links would go static when you closed the popup, but was able to fix this by setting the close action to the modal wrapper and show/hide display set to ‘none’ once it closes. I now noticed that the sub drop-down menu (see the last link on the menu ‘Client Login’) still does not work on the home page, if you hover over it it flickers and shuts off the links for the rest of the menu. I’ve attempted to switch ‘hover’ off, but when it’s off and you select the drop down it shows you the text, but the links don’t work.

The drop down worked find before, and works fine on all pages except for the homepage- any ideas?

Read-only for the website here

1 Like

Bumping this up in case anyone has an idea.

Thank you for sharing. I’d love to help you, I still don’t understand the issue. The last link is working fine on my side (see the attach video) - I suggest you to record a video or at list upload an image that describe your issue.

https://www.loom.com/share/73f95c6b08664b13953fd32373300c25

The video in your post is when the popup is on display;none. I’ve included the below video which shows: popup turned on where the hover is not working, popup when the drop down hove is off and you must click into it but the links still don’t work, and finally when the popup is hidden and the drop down menu goes back to working fine.

Video: screen recording of the issue

Hi

I get an error message when clicking on the video link.

The same is happening to me now. Did you find a solution?