Dropdown Nav menu Disappeared?!

I was checking the site I created in a browser and noticed the dropdown menu button doesn’t seem to interact with click or touch on tablet or smaller screen sizes. I looked in the webflow designer the Nav links are there but are invisible. Can someone confirm if this is a bug or if I have overlooked something.

Here’s a copy of the site for viewing:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/screenkinetics15024406?preview=0bbdb592d3b173b84e4ef9c26a729109

Any help would be appreciated.

I see that it doesn’t catch click, and that the menu is all broken, all the items are one on top of the other.

As your menu is simple, can I advice you to just… redo it from scratch? And come back here if it behaves funny again… I think that’s the most effective solution.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll just redo it. SO strange though. Any reason why this happened. I haven’t touched the Navbar since initially making the site and now it just doesn’t work. :astonished:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I don’t know… I usually advice for redo when I don’t understand the structure because it’s obvious it has been manipulated a lot. I apply that to mylself a lot too :slight_smile: