Dropdown not allowing spaces in text

Is anyone else not able to hit the spacebar will in a dropdown? Several members of our team have been running into this over the past few days.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yes - I’m having the same problem this morning. Using the 10.15 Beta of macOS Catalina so assumed it was connected?

I’m on Mojave so I don’t think it’s OS related.

Right okay - I ended up just copying and pasting from another application and it seemed to take it okay.

Yeah that’s what I have to do, I copy and paste from a text editor. It’s just really annoying when doing a bunch of dropdown links

Thanks for the workaround, thankfully there is a way to keep moving forward. What an odd bug.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for posting about being unable to add spaces in your dropdown menu

Super odd.

I was able to reproduce the issue as well, then I reached out to the team to let them know so that they can take a look for us.

@laurence - thanks for the workaround! :webflow_heart:

We’re currently looking into the issue, though we did notice an additional workaround:

Using Shift + Space allows us to add space within our text

Though I do not yet have a timeline on when the fix will be available, I’d be happy to let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.