Dropdown sticking to the footer

Hello, could you please tell me how can I make the dropdown stick to the footer and when they move down the footer moves down aswell?

Dropdown is in page “Cenas” in tablet and below breakpoints.

Read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/freezone?preview=73d068c1205423c69862e8f0263cbcc1

Thank you so much fo reaching out @davistm! Great question!

It looks like on Tablet you will need to make a few changes.

1. For your footer, set it to fixed position, bottom and 1000 for the z-index:

2. Set your dropdown headers to relative position:

3. You’ll want to set your elements in the top div element to relative positioning, and remove any relative position styles applied to it. Then add some padding to that element:

I hope that this is helpful, please let me know if you have any questions :man_bowing:

I really dont understand the last step, could you please be more clear on how to do it? Like a small video would be awesome!

Hi @davistm thank you so much for reaching back out and great question! There are definitely quite a few steps in that last part as it has to do with structuring your site design. Sometimes thinking of elements like lego blocks or boxes that stack on top of each other, or inside of one another helps you to structure out the site design.

I made a video to walk you through the steps to finalize the design from my understanding of what you’re hoping to achieve: Screen Recording 2018-06-21...

Please let me know if this is helpful or if you have any additional questions.

I’m happy to help further!

1 Like