I duplicated a class, and renamed it in the style editor, but the div block doesn’t get renamed in the navigator, the page, or interaction panel. The div just shows up as “Div Block” even though the style is named. The interaction works, but it also calls it Div Block there as well. It seems to be maintaining the new styles when duplicated, however, it’s confusing when I look at the navigator.
Thanks so much for posting about this duplicate class error.
I’ve looked into the issue a bit more and am definitely able to see the results of the issue on your site. However, I’m unable to reproduce the behavior in a new site. Here are the steps I took:
- Add a div block
- Assign a new unique class
- Add styles
- Duplicate class
- Check navigator, interaction and canvas
I’ve still reported this issue to the team and we’ll be digging into this more to see if we can resolve it. I’ll be sure to post back here when we have a solution in place.
In the mean time, if you can provide the exact steps you took to get this error, it would be very helpful.
Perhaps it only happens when divs are nested. Here are the steps i took:
- Created a div block, styled it, nested additional div blocks inside.
- Created a new div block, nested first set of divs inside the new div.
- Named the new div, “div-association,” did not add any additional styles.
- Duplicated the div “div association” and renamed the div block.
Duplicating the div and renaming it caused the resulting issue.
Hope this helps you trouble shoot this issue.