Duplicate without user-selected canonical

Hi there
My search console shown that I had duplicate pages. I searched how to fix it and got recommended to add canonical tag. Which I already added. What should I do to fix the duplicate pages?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Your example URL’s are paginated pages. I recommend reviewing this topic on that subject.

@webdev I still can’t find the solution after reading that link. What should I do?

301 redirect and adding canonical tags are the best ways to combat duplicate content. 301 redirect will help in combating duplicate content from the “duplicate” page to the original content page.

I am following this. Hoping for a decent answer as well.

To resolve this error, you will need to indicate to Google which version of the page is the canonical version. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Identify the duplicate pages: Check your website for any pages that have duplicate content. This could be caused by multiple URLs pointing to the same content, such as HTTP and HTTPS versions of the same page, or different URLs for the same content.
  2. Choose the canonical version: Once you have identified the duplicate pages, choose which one should be considered the canonical version. The canonical version should be the one that you want Google to index and display in search results.
  3. Implement canonical tags: Add a canonical tag to the HTML header of the non-canonical pages, indicating that they are duplicates and pointing to the canonical version. The tag should look like this:

Replace “https://www.example.com/canonical-version” with the URL of the canonical version of the page.

1. Submit sitemap to Google: After implementing the canonical tags, submit an updated sitemap to Google Search Console to help Google crawl and index your site.
  2. Monitor for errors: Check back in Google Search Console to make sure the “Duplicate without user-selected canonical” error has been resolved. If there are still errors, you may need to check for additional duplicate content or verify that the canonical tags have been implemented correctly.