Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Dynamic List Breaking (Not scaling properly)

I’m trying to create a simple list of some CMS content, and it was working great, now it’s broken for some reason and I did nothing…

Acts different across all browsers, but this is what happens:

When scaling the ‘list-items’ jump around, sometimes jumping to the right side or skipping a row and dropping content below it.

I had to create two ‘dynamic lists’ in order to have a 4-column and a 2-column for ‘mobile’.

Any help would be great, this seems to be super broken…?! And this is for a client!

Here is the specific page: https://webber-studios.webflow.io/filmography

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/webber-studios?utm_source=webber-studios&preview=8ee56770852affcee26b22e7c15485ca
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @c062785

Firstly, you shouldn’t need to create two different lists to achieve this.

Try just setting your ‘list-item’ to 25% when you want the 4 column and then on the mobile view port, change that 25% to 50% and you will have the 2-col.

Hope that sorts your issue,

let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Tom

Thomas,

Thank you! That works great, but there is flickering now happening when you scale down on a Chrome browser…

And on Safari browsers, the mobile layout is super broken…

Attached screen grab of both!

Any help would be great guys! Would love to solve this one!

Screenshot 1: Safari browser, for some reason there is that space and funkiness…
Screenshot 2-3 : This flickers back and forth on Chrome, showing the flicker it switches back and forth from…

This also happens on Safari, along with the same flicker on Chrome…

No idea why this is happening, the dynamic list is populating the content. I only have flex-box on the list item in order for the text to be centered under the poster…

Any help is great!! This is super annoying and I have 3 more Dynamic Lists to create, would hate for this to happen again or have to fix those as well!!

Hi @c062785

You can fix this by using display: flex and wrap children on your collection list. Can you please try using these settings:
CloudApp

​Please let me know if this is helpful!

Thank you!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.