Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Dynamic list display hidden items on hover

Hello everyone,

On this website I'm working on there's supposed to be a map displaying various stores. When hovering the name of the store the map highlighting that store appears.

Did this with interactions, individually linking store names to interactions that turn the store map from display:none to display: block. Now the hard part: I need to do this (or something similar) using a dynamic list. I have multiple stores set up and I need the list with the names of the stores to be dynamic. However, this poses multiple problems with linking to different interactions. I can't link dynamic item to interactions because they would all use the same interaction. And I can't leave the list plain, like I have it now and manually link to dynamic pages because I can't figure out how to get the individual URL for the items.

Any ideas on how to solve this are welcome, and I'm open to new solutions, things don't need to look like this, but what I'm trying to achieve is this: Display a map of the stores (dynamic items) where users can figure out where the store is and click to get to the store page.

Public share link below, the page is "Magazine".

Thanks a lot,
Cristian

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/orhideea?preview=a4ff6da4a086f62b45edda6ee77b77c1

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.