Dynamic List into a different Collection Page Template

THANKS!!! :smile:

@sabanna best community expert

2 Likes

:smiley: Thank you very much! Glad we found solution and finished your frustration :wink:

1 Like

Hallo @sabanna,

Thanks for your help, i followed your instruction step by step and i reach the result :slight_smile:

But i have still one problem, i need that the Categories in the Tabs should be dynamic, in order that the client can be able to changes, add and eliminate items.
Is it possible?

ps. how can i set the style to keep active the first Tab “All”?

THANKS!!!

Here the new link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/superstardestroyer?preview=9074a61c52bd7acb49a2806c1efe078f

After you will set dynamic lists inside each tab pane and filter them accordingly to the category (tab "B&W = category “B&W”) all content will be pre-filtered. Then, when your client will add a new image in the portfolio collection he will set the Artist and Category and image will automatically appear on the page of the artist inside the 2 tabs: All and “Category” (whatever category that image will be).

The client will be able to add new artist and a new page for that artist will be automatically generated. Then, in the portfolio collection new Artist will be available too.

Also, the client will be able to create a new category, for images… but it will NOT appear on the Artist template until new tab pane will not be added manually in the Tabs widget.

In the Tabs settings make the tab “All” bullet active:

Hope I was able to explain :slight_smile:

Regards,
Anna

2 Likes

Thanks @sabanna ! :slight_smile:

1 Like