Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Dynamic page from 2 collections

Hi,

I have been reading about sub-category (which is on the backlog) but I’m not sure it’s my use case.

What I want to achieve is the following :
I have associations (clubs) that are in a City and do a Sport
Each association have a cms page in the “associations” cms collection
Each city have a cms page listing all the associations of that city in the “cities” cms collection
Each sport have a cms page listing all the associations of that sport in the "sport "cms collection

So 3 collections. I manage do that, easy but that’s still not it. :slight_smile:

I would like to have a dynamic page listing all the associations for one city and one sport
For exemple Paris Triathlon

The way I do it is creating a 4th cms collection “city-sport”
It’s works fine but :

1 - The url is not really nice.
I would like to have something like www.site.com/city/sport -> www.site.com/paris/triathlon
Instead I have : www.site.com/city-sport -> www.site.com/paris-triathlon

Does it affects the SEO ?

2- I can only do it manually
I have to create each city/sport combination by hand, obviosly i’m going to use the API. But still It would be amazing to skip that complexity layer/

Do you know how can I do that ?

Thanks a lot !
Matthias

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-671516?utm_source=test-671516&preview=35255d423c5e59874fc8bc8adf20dd30

I’m not sure I’m completely understanding but I’ll take a shot. Why not just embed dynamic lists for each collection on a single static page? I think you can also use references and install dynamic lists on the collection page too if I’m not mistaken.

Can you give me an ideal page and what you’d want on it?