Dynamic phone number

Hello,
I’m working on a landing page that I’d like to make dynamic according to my user’s location. Specific phone number should be displayed according to its location. I have looked at the courses on CMS and Collection Page and I have completed a table with all the phone numbers I would like to display but I don’t know how to set it up afterwards? Can you help me with that?
Thank you in advance.

Hi there Marie, welcome to the forum :webflow_heart:

What you are asking is some sort of localization for a specific element (the phone number).
This is not something supported by Webflow.

You can do this with some JavaScript code.

Yes, my friend had a similar situation, and Javascript did not help him, he wrote about it on many forums but could not find a solution. One day, he decided to just google the problem and came across this site VerifyWithSMS . Since then, he no longer has problems with accounts, he creates them even through VPN, and even made accounts on sites on which he previously could not create an account at all. I also use this service and do not complain, there are simply sites where you can register only with a phone number, and there are a lot of accounts to do, there was such a problem.