Dynamic product option (e-commerce)

Hi guys,

For my first post I have a question about e-commerce option.

I would like create a multi step option choice for a product (like : https://multi-step-form-webflow.webflow.io). Example : Step 1 = Color, Step 2 = Size …

Is it possible with Webflow Engine ?

Thank you for your help.

Détails :
It’s for one product shop
It’s for a skydiving shop

Hi @hugo37100,

Yes you can do this, however, this would be a multistep form, just a variant options list.

For example, if you have 3 different colors, that have 3 different sizes, then would have, 3 different patterns.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Hi Brandon,
Same goal here BUT specifically for e-commerce. We are looking at guiding our customer through a couple of questions, and want this questionnaire to drive the product selection.
How could we achieve this in Webflow? If additional plugin necessary, do you know of any?
This is important to us.
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Best,
-b

Hi @Musiclivebruno.
Josh from Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce, what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More information about our seamless integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you get started.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @Musiclivebruno,

Sorry for the delayed response. At this time conversational design/function is not possible with our forms/e-commerce. I do know we will be working on updating our forms system in the coming quarters, what features/functions I do not know, but it be an enhancement to what’s been lacking since the forms were initially introduced.

@foxy is a great tool and can be incorporated into Webflow easily. I believe Josh from there has already messaged you.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

1 Like

Thanks. I will explore with them.
@foxy i will send you a message through your website
-b

Hi @Musiclivebruno.
Awesome! We’ll watch for your email.

Thanks,
Josh