Dynamic slider has blank slide or showing mask on last slide

I have a problem with this dynamic slider I cannot work out how to remove this last slide or mask at the end of each project. Click on Projects > Click a project (It will open into popup and show detail of project).

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dbi-procurement?preview=450208497a901865ba301da909244e32

Hi @Mark_Goudie

Thanks for posting about this!

At this time the slider isn’t fully dynamic. That is to say, you can add it to a collection page or list and binding images to the slides, but it’s not natively dynamic so it has some odd side effects. One such side effect is the last slide / mask that appears at the end.

We have an internal enhancement request filed to create dynamic components but I don’t have a definitive timeline as to when we’ll ship that.

For now, I recommend building out a dynamic slider using a bit of custom code. One of our community members made a great tutorial here: Creating a Dynamic Slider in Webflow

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.